Resending a sent campaign to specific contacts on your list is easy and only takes a few moments to set up.
Before we begin, it’s important to note that resending a campaign to specific contacts on your list requires you to create a segment. As a preliminary step, we recommend applying a tag to the specific contacts that you wish to include in this send. This can be done either manually from their contact profile page:
Or by using the bulk editor. Once added, you can create a segment based on this tag (see step 5 below).
To get started:
- Go to the Campaigns overview page in your account and click the dropdown for the sent campaign you wish to resend:
- Click “Resend Options” from the dropdown list.
- Click the “Create a new campaign based on this campaign” option and click the “Continue” button:
- You will then be redirected to the campaign builder where you will go through the steps of creating a campaign. Type the name of the campaign in the “Campaign Name” field. Then click the type of campaign you will be sending. Click “Next” on the top right of your screen:
- On the Lists tab, you will need to create a segment of contacts that you wish to resend the campaign to. To create the segment, click the “Create New” button:
The “New Segment” modal will open. Click the “Add your first condition” button to create your segment:
Create your segment conditions in the floating segment builder then click “Done”:
- Click “Next” to proceed to the next page:
- On the Campaign Designer page, you can make any necessary edits to the content. You can also update the subject line by clicking the cog located on the top right of your screen. Once you’ve finished editing your content, click “Next”:
- Click the “Send Now” button located on the top right of your screen to send immediately, or click “Schedule” to send at a later date and time.