Resending a sent campaign to specific contacts on your list is easy and only takes a few moments to set up.
Before we begin, it’s important to note that resending a campaign to specific contacts on your list requires you to create a segment of those contacts (we'll show you how in this article).
To do so, we recommend applying a tag to the specific contacts that you wish to include in this send. This can be done either by using the bulk editor or manually from their contact profile page (as shown below). Once the tag is added, you can create a segment based on this tag (see step 5 below).
How to resend a campaign
1. From the Campaigns overview page, click the down caret for the sent campaign you wish to resend.
2. Click "Resend Options."
3. Click the “Create a new campaign based on this campaign” option and click the “Continue” button.
4. You will then be redirected to the campaign builder where you will go through the steps of creating a campaign. Type the name of the campaign in the “Campaign Name” field. Then click the "Standard" campaign type then click “Next” on the top right of your screen:
5. On the Lists tab, you will need to create a segment of contacts that you wish to resend the campaign to. To create the segment, click the “Create New” button:
6. The “New Segment” modal will open. Click the “Add your first condition” button.
7. Use the segment builder to create a segment of contacts that you want resend the campaign to. You can use the tag that you applied to these contacts as your segment condition. When finished, click "Done.
8. Click “Next” to proceed to the next page.
9. On the Campaign Designer page, you can make any necessary edits to the content. You can also update the subject line and add preheader text by clicking the Gear icon located on the top right of your screen.
Once you’ve finished editing your content, click “Next” on the top right of the application.
10. Click the “Send Now” button located on the top right of your screen to send immediately, or click “Schedule” to send at a later date and time.