You can automatically post your campaign to Facebook as soon as it's sent. This set up is easy to use and you only need a Facebook account. The Facebook post cannot be customized.
To get started, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Lists overview page in your account and select the list you want to auto-post campaigns for by clicking the dropdown.
- Click the “Advanced Settings” option.
- The “Auto-post campaigns to Facebook” option will be turned off. Click the toggle to turn it on.
- Click the “Login to Facebook” button.
- Log into your Facebook account and click the “Log In” button.
- Click “Continue” in the modal pop up:
- Then, choose who can see the posts on your timeline by clicking them from the dropdown and click “Ok.”
- In the next modal, click “OK” to confirm.
- You will then be redirected back to your ActiveCampaign List Settings modal. Click the checkbox for each Facebook account you want to post campaigns to:
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the List Settings modal.