You can update the subject line for any automation email, whether or not it’s been sent to contacts. However, only those contacts who receive the email after you make this change will see the updated subject line.
To change the subject line of your automation email:
- Go to the Automations overview page in your account and click “Edit” for the automation containing the email you wish to update.
- Hover your mouse over the “Send Email” action containing the email you wish to edit and click the “Edit” icon:
- Click the cog located on the upper right corner of your screen to pull up the automation email settings:
- Type the new subject line into the “Subject” field and click the “Close” button.
- Click “Save & Exit” to save your changes.