You can dynamically send automated notifications to deal owners as soon as their contacts/leads have completed a specific step in an automation. For example, you may wish to notify a deal owner if their lead visited a page on your site or alert a user that a new deal has been assigned to them.
To set this up, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Automations overview page and click the “Edit” button for the automation you wish to edit.
- From the right side menu, click “Sending Options” then click “Notify Someone.”
- Drag the notification action to your desired spot in your automation.
- In the “Send to” field, type the following personalization tag:
- Complete the rest of the notification fields and click the “OK” button:
Now every time contacts encounter this step in your automation, a notification will be sent to their respective deal owners.Sen