The Deals & CRM feature is available for the following plans:
You can dynamically send automated notifications to deal owners as soon as their contacts complete a specific step in an automation. For example, you may wish to notify a deal owner if their contact visited a page on your site or alert a deal owner that a new deal has been assigned to them.
To set this up, follow the steps below:
1. From the Automations Overview page, click the “Edit” button for the automation you wish to edit.
2. From the right side menu, click “Sending Options” then click “Notify Someone.”
3. Drag the notification action to your desired spot in your automation.
4. Type the following personalization tag in the "Send to" field: %DEAL_OWNER_EMAIL%
5. Complete the rest of the notification fields and click the "OK" button.
Now every time a contact encounters this step in your automation, a notification will be sent to their deal owner.