You can update the subject line for any campaign that is in draft or scheduled status. Once a campaign is sent however, you will not be able to make any changes.
To change the subject line of your campaign:
- Go to the Campaigns overview page in your account. If you wish to update a campaign in “Draft” status, click the “Continue” button. If you wish to update a campaign with a “Scheduled” status, click the “Edit” button.
- Navigate to the design page of the Campaign builder by clicking the “Design” tab at the top of your page.
- Click the cog located on the top right corner of your screen to pull up the Campaign Settings modal.
- Type the new subject line into the “Subject” field and click the “Close” button:
- From here, you can either click “Save & Exit” to save your changes, or you can click “Next” to save your changes and choose to immediately send or schedule your campaign.