Antavo is a loyalty and contest software for retailers and brands that is designed to help you engage and grow your audience through viral contests, sweepstakes, and giveaways. The ActiveCampaign integration with Antavo allows you to push collected data from your segments in Antavo to a list in ActiveCampaign.
For this integration, you’ll need:
An ActiveCampaign account
An Antavo account
How to connect ActiveCampaign with Antavo
First, you’ll need to sync your ActiveCampaign account with your brand in Antavo. To set up this connection, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Antavo account and click on your profile located in the upper right corner:
- Click the gear icon located next to your brand.
- Click “Synchronize” located on the left side of your screen:
- Click “Select” for ActiveCampaign:
- Enter your ActiveCampaign API URL and Key. For instructions on how to locate this information, see this help document.
- Click the “Connect” button located on the top of the page:
Your synchronization is now set up:
How to sync your contacts to ActiveCampaign
Next, you’ll need to choose which list you want to add contacts to. This option will become available as soon as you have at least one subscriber under “Customer Insights.” To choose your lists, follow the steps below:
- Click the “Customer Insights” icon located on the left side of your screen:
- Click the segment you wish to sync to ActiveCampaign.
- Click the “Sync with your ActiveCampaign-account” button located on the top right of your screen:
- Click the List name dropdown to select the list you wish to sync contacts to.
- Click “Save” at the top.
Subscribers names and email addresses will be synced to your list and will refresh once a day.