You can search for individual contact records in the following ways:
- Global search bar located on the top right of your screen. This can be accessed from any page on your account.
- “Search contacts” search field located on the contacts page. This can be accessed from the Contacts overview page only.
How to use the global search field
- From any page in your account, click the magnifying glass located on the top right of your screen.
- A search field will expand.
- Type the contact’s first name, last name, full name, or email address into the search field. You can also enter in the contact’s organization.
- Press the “Enter” key on your Keyboard.
- You will be directed to the Contacts overview page and all contact(s) that meet your search conditions will be displayed.
How to use the “Search Contacts” search field
- Go to the Contacts overview page in your account.
- Click into the “Search Contacts” search field.
- Type the contact’s first name, last name, or email address into the search field. You can also enter the contact’s organization name.
- Your search results will automatically display:
Note: You will not be able to search for individual contacts by custom field values, tags, location, date added, or list name using either method mentioned above. Instead, you’ll need to either conduct an advanced search or filter contacts by Tags, List name, and Status on the Contacts overview page.