Tags are a versatile feature and can be used in many different ways— from creating segments of contacts to creating conditional content in your emails. Listed below are a few ways to get you started.
- Create segments. Tags can be used to segment contacts and create advanced searches.
- Trigger automations. You can trigger automations to run when a contact is added or removed from contacts.
- Use tags as conditions in automation actions. For example, you can use a tag as a condition in a wait step, and If/else statement, or a goal condition. See the “Creating Segments on the Fly > Actions” section in this guide.
- Adjust a Lead or Deal score. You can increase or decrease a Lead or Deal Score when a tag is added or removed from a contact.
- Create conditional content. You can choose to show or hide content blocks in your emails based on contacts’ tags.