Enterprise plans can turn off ActiveCampaign branding on an account level.
If you're on an Enterprise plan, you can switch off ActiveCampaign branding on an account level. Once you do, all mentions of ActiveCampaign will be hidden. This includes:
- ActiveCampaign forms
- The Apps page
- Any apps that show the ActiveCampaign name or logo
- Most integrations will be unavailable
1. Navigate to the Appearance Settings page in your Active Campaign account by clicking "Settings" (gear icon) then "Appearance."
2. Scroll down to the "Miscellaneous" section.
3. Set the ActiveCampaign branding toggle to "Off" by clicking it.
4. Click "Save Settings."
To turn ActiveCampaign branding back on for your account, set the toggle to the "On" position by clicking it. Then click "Save Settings."