Lite, Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans include live chat and email support. Enterprise plans also have access to phone support. Learn more about our Enterprise plan.
Support Live Chat Schedule
Live chat is available Monday - Friday from 8 am - 4 pm, Central Standard Time.
Live chat is closed on Thursdays from 12:45 pm - 2 pm, Central Standard Time.
Live chat wait times may be longer between 11 am - 12:30 pm, Central Standard Time.
Support Live Chat Languages
Support live chat is provided in English.
How to start a live chat
Live chat can be accessed in two ways: from within your account or when viewing a Help article.
Live chat from your account
- From any page in your account, click the blue “Help” bubble.
- Click the "Contact us" button.
- Click "Live chat."
- Select a topic from the dropdown and type a brief summary of the issue you're experiencing.
- Click "Start Chatting."
Live chat from a help article
- From any help article, click the blue “Help bubble.”
- Type the search term into the field provided and hit the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
- We will then display suggested help articles for you to view. If these help documents do not answer your question, click the “Contact us” button. If you do not see the live chat button, then that means our operators are currently unavailable. In that case, please submit a support ticket with your question or concern and our support team will reply soon.
- Click the "Live chat" button.
- Type your name and email address, select the topic you would like to discuss from the dropdown, and type a brief description of the issue you're experiencing.
- Click “Start Chatting.”