Reconnecting your Deep Data Integration
Earlier today, (November 14, 2017) one of our hosting provider's database clusters went down, which affected the ActiveCampaign Deep Data Integrations with Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce. This caused ActiveCampaign to lose connections with these platforms.
Starting at 10:13 am CST today, any activity that took place on your ecommerce site has not synced with your ActiveCampaign account.
To restore the integration, you need to re-enter your credentials:
- Go to your account settings by clicking the avatar in the upper right hand corner.
- Click the Integrations tab.
- Reconnect your Deep Data Integration with your Ecommerce platform by clicking the green Reconnect button.
- Once it's reconnected, click "Sync Historical Data" to sync the data that is missing due to the outage.
Unfortunately, the contacts that placed orders during the outage were not added to your automations. Once you have reconnected your Deep Data Integration(s), and synced historical data to get your Deep Data caught up, you can manually add them to an automation by following these steps:
- Navigate to the contacts tab of your ActiveCampaign Account.
- Do an advanced search for contacts where the Ecommerce → Order Date is 11/14.
- Add an AND condition for contacts where the Ecommerce → Order Time is Greater than or Equal to the time of the incident in your ecommerce store's local time zone
- For help calculating the time zone of your store, you can use this link.
- The date and time conditions will look something like this:
- Click "Search."
- When the search is complete, click “Edit All” to open the Bulk Editor.
- Select “Add to automation” and then the name of the automation you want to add them to.