When you create an account with ActiveCampaign, we'll use the company name you provided to us as your account name. Your account name is also part of your login URL. For example, if the company name you supplied to us when creating an account is “mynewcompany” then your login URL would be “mynewcompany.activehosted.com.”
If you have created a new account or recently changed your account name, you may not remember what your account name is. We've made it easy for you to retrieve this information so that you can access your account to create and send campaigns.
To retrieve your account name/login URL:
- Go to www.activecampaign.com and click “Login” from the top menu
- Click on the “Forgot your account name?” link
- Enter in the email address that you used to create this account. This is not the same as your notification email address
- Complete the Captcha requirement
- Click “Retrieve Account(s)”
- Check your email
If you do not recall the email address you used to create your account, please reach out to our friendly support team and we'll be happy to help you regain access to your account.