The Automation Overview report provides overall automation statistics as well as performance statistics for individual automation campaigns.
This article will walk you through how to:
Find and read the Automation Overview Report
To locate the Automation Overview Report, follow these steps:
- Click "Reports" from the left side navigation.
- A submenu will expand. Click "Automation Reports."
- The Automation Reports menu will expand. Click "All Automations."
The Automation Reports page will load and will list all automations in your account. Each automation will display the number of messages in an automation, the number of contacts in automation, percent of contacts that interacted, and recently added contacts.
Click any automation listed to view its Overview report.
The Automation Overview report will load:
On this page, you will see the following:
Visual summary of the automation workflow
This is listed at the top of the report page.
All automation emails
This will include campaigns that are currently in your automation, as well as emails that were removed from your automation. The revenue column shows the amount of ecommerce revenue generated by that campaign.
Automation Activity Stream
This will display the most recent interactions made by contacts with your automation emails. This will include opens, clicks, forwards, and shares. Clicking any of the contacts listed will redirect you to their profile page.
This section will tell you how many contacts entered your automation. In addition, the summary will also show the following:
- Finished: How many contacts have completed the automation
- Emails sent: The number of email campaigns the automation has delivered
- Opens: The open rate for the automations sent campaigns
- Clicks: The clickthrough rate for the automations sent campaigns
- Total revenue: The total revenue generated by all emails in your automation
This section displays which contacts engaged with your automation campaigns. Clicking a contact's avatar will open a new tab and direct you to their profile page.
Access individual automation campaign statistics
To view the statistics for an individual automation campaign, click the campaign name from the Automation Overview report page:
The report for that campaign will load:
Here you will see the following:
This is displayed at the top of the page. You can view the daily open trend and the hourly open trend by clicking the tabs provided.
Campaign Activity Stream
This will show you which contacts engaged with your email, which action they took, and when they took that action. Clicking a contact in the Activity Stream will redirect you to their profile page.
This will display how many contacts were sent the email along with the following statistics:
- Opens: Open rate for the campaign
- Clicks: Click through rate for the campaign
- Forward: Percent of contacts who clicked the Forward to a friend link
- Unsubscribes: Percent of contacts who clicked the unsubscribe link
- Bounces: Percent of contacts who bounced
- Revenue: Total amount of ecommerce revenue generated by that campaign
Clicking any of the statistics in the Summary section will redirect you to a list of contacts who who opened, clicked forwarded, unsubscribed, or bounced.
The doughnut chart will display the percent of contacts who opened the campaign, and the percent of contacts who did not.