If you are the Primary Account Admin, you can view, print, and save all past invoices/receipts from the Billing and Upgrade page in your ActiveCampaign account.
- Only Primary Account Admins (Account Owners) can access the Billing and Upgrade page. Other users in the Admin group, or any other user group, are unable to access this page.
- There is no option to email invoices/receipts. You must log into your account to access this information.
- You can print or save the invoice as a PDF by clicking "File" in your web browser then clicking "Print." Once on the print page, you can print the invoice or save it as a PDF. Note that you may need to refer to specific directions for your computer's operating system and browser in order to print your invoice or save it as a PDF.
View past payments and invoices
- Click your avatar on the bottom left corner of your ActiveCampaign account.
- Click "Billing & Upgrade."
- Click the "Invoices" tab.
- All invoices will be listed on the page. This includes the Date, Order ID, Product, Total, and Status. Click the "View" button for any invoice/receipt you wish to access.
The invoice will load. From here, you can print your invoice or save it as a PDF.