This feature is available on the following plans:
You can connect your Exchange or IMAP email account to ActiveCampaign to automatically show any sent and received emails that are related to an open deal for your contacts.
To learn how to connect your email account to ActiveCampaign, follow these steps:
1. Click "Settings" located on the left side menu.
2. Click "Deals" located on the left side of your screen.
3. Click the "Add Account" button.
4. A modal pop up will appear. Type the email address you would like to connect to your ActiveCampaign account and click the "Sign In" button.
5. If using a Gmail email address, you may need to choose an email account to connect. Click the email address you wish to connect.
6. Click the "Allow" button.
The Settings > Deals page will reload and your email address will be connected to your account:
All future and sent emails that relate to an open deal for a contact will be shown in their deals stream. Only emails that are “sent to” and “received from” an email address that relates to a contact with an open deal will be added.
The privacy option located on the Deal settings page allows you to choose if you want other account users to be able to see the emails that are shown for your open deal. If you choose to allow emails to be seen only by yourself, other users will see that an email was sent or received, but they will not see the subject or body of that email.