If you received a share link for an automation from another ActiveCampaign user, you can use this link to import the automation into your ActiveCampaign account.
In this article, you'll learn how to import an automation from an automation share link.
Before you create or import an automation, you need to have at least one list in your account. Click here to learn how to create a list.
4. Once you're logged into your account., click "Automations" in the left menu.
5. Click the "Create an automation" button.
6. The "Create an Automation" modal will open. Click the "Import an automation" button.
7. Paste the automation share link you copied into the Automation URL field provided. You can use the keyboard shortcut Command + V (Mac) or Control + V (Windows) to paste your link.
8. Click the "Import" button.
The Automation Setup Wizard will appear. Follow the steps the Wizard provides to complete the set up of the automation.