While we're sorry to see you go, we also understand that this may not be the right fit or timing for you.
We invite you to contact our award-winning Support Team so we can learn more about the issues you are experiencing. This session will help us understand what we need to improve to provide a better product and service.
We hope that we can partner with you again in the future.
Cancel your account
If you are the Primary Admin on your account, you can start the cancellation process from your Billing & Upgrade page.
Depending on your plan, we may need that you schedule a free 1:1 session with a member of our Success team. These one-on-one sessions are meant to ensure a smooth transition process and answer any questions before you cancel. You will be asked to schedule this session during the cancellation process.
- Click your name on the bottom left of your screen and click "Billing & Upgrade."
- Click the "Cancel my account" option.
- If required, follow the steps to schedule your free one-on-one session. If not, we welcome to schedule this session, or, you can click the "Yes, Cancel My Account" button.
- For customers who clicked the "Yes, Cancel My Account" button, select the reason why you wish to cancel. You'll have another opportunity to schedule a free session, or you can click "No thanks, I want to cancel."
- Click the "Cancel Account" button.
Cancel trial accounts
If you are on a trial account, you can let it expire. We will not charge you unless you manually upgrade to a paid account.
Cancel resold accounts
If your account is under an ActiveCampaign service provider, you must contact them for further assistance with the cancellation process.