While we're sorry to see you go, we also understand that this may not be the right fit or timing for you.
We invite you to contact our award-winning Support Team or set up a free one-on-one session with a member of our Success Team so we can learn more about the issues you are experiencing. This will help us understand what we need to improve so we can provide a better product and service.
We would love to stay in touch so you can receive marketing tips and insights as well as continue to learn about new features we're releasing. You can subscribe to our newsletter and our Marketing blog.
It is our hope that we can partner with you again in the future.
Cancel your account
If you are the Primary Admin on your account, you can start the cancellation process from your Billing & Upgrade page.
The Primary Admin is also the account owner. This user role can access/update billing information, upgrade or downgrade the account, submit account name change requests, and more. While each account can have multiple users in the Admin User Group, there can only be one Primary Admin.
- Click your name on the bottom left of your screen and click "Billing & Upgrade."
- Click on the "Cancel" link within the payment box.
- On the next screen, you will have the option to schedule a free one-on-one session with a member of our Success team. The purpose of these one-on-one sessions is to ensure a smooth transition process and answer any questions you have before you cancel. If you do not wish to schedule this session, you can click "Yes, Cancel My Account" to proceed with the cancellation process.
If your account was assigned a Success Manager, you'll see their calendar on this page instead. Here you can choose a date and time to schedule a one-on-one session with them, or you can email them directly about your cancellation.
- On the next page, select a reason for your cancellation. This helps us better understand why you're choosing to cancel and what we can do to improve the quality of our product and service.
- Follow the prompts to proceed with the cancellation process.
Cancel trial accounts
If you are on a trial account, you can simply let it expire. You will not be charged unless you manually upgrade to a paid account.
Cancel resold accounts
If your account is under a Reseller, you will need to reach out to them for further assistance with the cancellation process.