With ActiveCampaign, you can use a single opt-in with your subscription forms.
A single opt-in means contacts will not be asked to confirm their subscription to your list. Once they submit your form, subscribers are immediately added as “Active” contacts to your list.
This option is configured on ActiveCampaign forms. Double opt-in is turned on for all subscription forms by default. This setting can be turned off at any time.
Enable single opt-in for your subscription form
- Navigate to Website > Forms.
- Locate the form you wish to work with, then click the "Edit" button.
- The form builder will load. All editing and style options will appear in the right pane. Click the "Options" tab.
- Locate the "Form Action" section under the "Options" tab.
- Click the pencil icon or the settings gear icon next to the "Subscribes to list" form action.
- A modal window will appear. The "Opt-in Confirmation" option will be set to "On." To turn it off, click the toggle.
- Click the "Save" button.