To send a campaign at a specific date and time, you use the Standard campaign type. The date and time of sending is set on the Campaign Summary screen (the fourth step of the campaign creation process).
How to schedule a campaign
1. Click "Campaigns" in the left side menu to go to the Campaigns overview page.
2. Click “New Campaign.”
3. Type a name for your campaign and click the “Standard” campaign type. (This campaign type should be selected by default).
3. Click “Next” in the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Select the list you will send to. Click “Next.”
5. Choose a template for your campaign.
6. Provide sender details and a subject line in the Sender Details modal window. This information can be changed later. Click "Continue."
7. Design your campaign. When you are are finished, click “Next.” This will bring you to the Campaign Summary screen.
8. Scroll down to the "Delivery" section of the Campaign Summary page.
9. Click the “Schedule” button. A date and time field will appear. Clicking the down caret on the date field will bring up options to send Tomorrow, Next Week, Next Month, and Specific Date:
10. Click “Specific Date” and use the calendar to set the date you want to send by clicking it. The date you select will populate the date field.
11. Click the hour and minute to set the time your campaign will send. Note the time zone that appears to the right of the time as this is the time zone being used to schedule the campaign.
12. Clicking Finish will schedule your campaign.
You'll be directed to a confirmation screen.
To view the scheduled campagin, click the "Type" dropdown on the Campagin overview page and select "Scheduled."
To disable the scheduled send, click the down caret for the campaign you wish to cancel: