To send a campaign at a specific date and time, you use the Standard campaign type. The date and time of sending is set on the Campaign Summary screen (the fourth step of the campaign creation process).
How to schedule a campaign
1. Click "Campaigns" in the left side menu to go to the Campaigns overview page.
2. Click “Create a campaign.”
3. Type a name for your campaign and click the “Standard” campaign type. (This campaign type should be selected by default).
3. Click “Next” in the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Select the list you will send to. Click “Next.”
5. Choose a template for your campaign.
6. Provide sender details and a subject line in the Sender Details modal window. This information can be changed later. Click "Continue."
7. Design your campaign. When you are are finished, click “Next.” This will bring you to the Campaign Summary screen.
8. Scroll down to the "Schedule" section of the Campaign Summary page.
9. Click to set a time and date for sending. Clicking the down caret on the date field will bring up options to send Tomorrow, Next Week, Next Month, and Specific Date:
10. To select a specific date from the calendar view, click “Specific Date” and use the calendar to set the date you want to send by clicking it. The date you select will populate the date field.
11. Click the hour and minute to set the time your campaign will send. Note the time zone that appears to the right of the time as this is the time zone being used to schedule the campaign.
12. Clicking "Finish" will schedule your campaign. Note that if the button reads "Send Now" instead of "Finish," you have not successfully scheduled your campaign to send at a later point. Check to make sure the toggle is set to the "On" position.
You'll be directed to a confirmation screen.
To view the scheduled campaign, click the "Type" dropdown on the Campaign overview page and select "Scheduled."
To disable the scheduled send, click the down caret for the campaign you wish to cancel: