To save a search you use often, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Contacts Overview by clicking “Contacts” in the left menu.
2. Click the search field, then click "Advanced Search."
3. Click the "Select a condition..." dropdown and click the category, then click the specific condition you wish to search contacts by.
4. In the middle dropdown, you'll select the operator. Different operator options are available based on the condition selected.
5. Click into the value field and click a value to select it. If you have several values to scroll through, you can start typing the value into the field and click it to select it.
6. Click the "Search" button.
7. Click into the search field again.
8. Click "Save As Search."
9. A modal window will appear. Type the name of the search into the field provided and click "Save."
As you create more and more saved searches, it's best to make the search name as descriptive as possible.
To retrieve a saved search, click into the search field and click "Saved Searches."
A modal window will appear and list all saved searches. Clicking on the name of a saved search will display the matching contacts.