Need help connecting your Apps?
Our native integration service helps you connect your existing tools to ActiveCampaign, ensuring you have a complete picture of your customer’s experience.
Learn how to connect your ActiveCampaign account to WordPress.
Watch a video
Install the ActiveCampaign WordPress plugin
In this section, you'll learn how to install the ActiveCampaign WordPress plugin.
- Log into your WordPress site.
- Click “Plugins” in the sidebar.
- Click the "Add New" option.
- A list of plugins will load. Use the search field to locate the "ActiveCampaign - Forms, Site Tracking, Live Chat" option.
- Click the "Install Now" button.
- Click the "Activate" button.
The plugin is now activated and on the list of active plugins in WordPress.
Configure the ActiveCampaign WordPress plugin settings
Now that you've downloaded the plugin, connect your ActiveCampaign account to your WordPress account. This is done on the ActiveCampaign plugin settings page in WordPress.
- In WordPress, hover your mouse over "Settings" in the sidebar then click the "ActiveCampaign" option.
In a separate window or tab, log into your ActiveCampaign account and locate your API URL and Key.
Copy the API URL from your ActiveCampaign account and paste it into the API URL bar in WordPress. Do the same for the API key.
Click the "Connect" button in WordPress.
Your ActiveCampaign account and WordPress account are now connected.
Now that you've configured the WordPress plugin, you can publish your forms to your pages and posts and use site tracking code to track page visits. Click the links below for more information.