With ActiveCampaign, you can add a link to your form in your campaigns and automation emails. Doing so can help you learn more about your contacts' interests, track how many people clicked your form link, and track how many people visited the form on your site.
How to add a form to your email
1. Click "Site" on the left menu of your account.
2. Click the "Forms" option on the Site menu.
3. Locate the form you wish to work with, then click the "Edit" button.
4. The form builder will open. Click the "Integrate" button.
5. Click the “Link” tab.
6. Highlight the form URL and copy the link.
7. Click the “Save and Exit” button.
8. Navigate to your Campaign or Automation email and click “Edit” to open it.
9. Paste the link to wherever you would like it to appear in your email.
Why we don't recommend embedding forms in your emails
Embedding form code into an email is not recommended for a variety of reasons:
- The code generated can trigger SPAM filters
- Email clients inconsistently render CSS, which forms also use. This means that the form will not always render as expected