The Deals CRM mobile app is available for accounts on the following plans:
In addition, the Deals CRM mobile app supports iOS 10 and higher.
With the Deals CRM mobile app, you can add a note to a contact. You may want to use this to summarize a recent conversation you had with them, or record the date their information was updated. To get started, follow these steps:
1. From the Contact's profile screen, tap the green action button.
2. Tap "Add note" from the list of options.
3. Since we're adding a note to a contact and not a deal, "Contact" will automatically be selected in the "Relation" row. If you wish to create a note for a deal instead, you can tap "Contact" then select "Deal" from the list of options.
4. If you want to create a note for a different contact, tap the name that appears in the "Contact" row and select a new contact.
5. Using the keyboard on your mobile device, type the note.
6. Tap "Create."
The note will be added to your contact and will appear under the Email & Notes tab for your contact.