The Deals CRM mobile app is available for accounts on the following plans:
In addition, the Deals CRM mobile app supports iOS 10 and higher.
You can add a note to a deal using the Deals CRM mobile app. You may want to use this to summarize a recent conversation you had with the primary contact on a deal, or record the date the their information was updated. To get started, follow these steps:
1. From the Deals overview screen, tap the pipeline dropdown to choose the pipeline containing the deal you wish to add a note to.
2. Tap the pipeline to select it. Then tap "Done."
3. Tap the deal you wish to add a note to.
4. Tap the green action button.
5. Tap "Add Note" from the list of actions.
6. Using the keyboard on your mobile device, type your note.
You can also change the relation of the note from deal to contact by tapping "Deal" in the "Relation" row. To change the deal that this note is for, tap the deal name in the "Deal" row.
7. Tap "Create."
The note will be listed on the "Notes" tab for your deal: