Win Probability is available on the following plans:
By default, stages in your pipeline will not display Win Probability values. However, you can easily configure stages in your pipeline to display them. This will allow you to view Win Probability values for your deals when reviewing your pipeline:
These configurations are made on the stage level. If you want all stages in your pipeline to display these values, you must make these updates to each stage.
To display Win Probability values for a stage in your pipeline, follow these steps:
1. From the Deals overview page, click the pipeline dropdown to display your pipelines.
2. Click the pipeline you wish to work with:
3. Click the gear icon for the stage you wish to display Win Probability values on.
4. Click "Edit Stage."
5. The "Stage Options" modal will open. In the "Card Appearance" section, hover your mouse over the area that says "2 days":
6. Click the gear icon that appears.
7. Click "Win Probability" from the list of options.
8. Click anywhere inside the "Stage Options" modal to collapse the list of appearance options. Then click the "Save" button.
The Win Probability values for your deals will be displayed in your pipeline's stage:
Read this help article to learn more about the Win Probability feature.