Conversations is available on all plans levels and can be purchased as an add-on to your account.
If you’re the Primary Account Admin, you can purchase and remove seats for Conversations at any time during your billing cycle. Once you purchase a set, you can assign it to a user on your ActiveCampaign account. Once a user is assigned a seat, they become an Agent and will be able to view, reply, and take action on any conversation thread in your unified inbox.
In this article, you'll learn how to purchase and remove seats for Conversations.
- Only the Primary Account Admin can purchase and remove seats
- There is no cap to how many seats you can have on a purchased Conversations plan
- The trial version of Conversations comes with 20 seats
Seats can be purchased at any time by the Primary Account Admin. The amount you are charged for Conversations depends on how many seats you buy. Because this feature is sold as a separate add-on to your ActiveCampaign account, you will be billed separately for this feature and your current ActiveCampaign payment method will be charged upon purchase. We will then charge your current payment method either monthly or yearly, matching your current billing cycle. There is no yearly discount for Conversations.
If this is the first time you are purchasing seats for Conversations, you'll be redirected to the purchase page by clicking "Buy now" from the Start Trial page. If you're already in a trial or if your trial has finished, you'll see a "Purchase" button on the Unified Inbox and Settings pages. Clicking the "Purchase" button will take you to the purchase page where you can buy seats.
- Click “Settings” then click “Conversations” in the left menu.
- Click the “Manage Seats” tab.
- Use the sliding scale to determine how many seats you would like to purchase. We’ll show you the total cost per month based on your selection.
- Click the “Update” button.
- A modal window will open and display the total cost per month. Click the “Confirm seat purchase” button.
We will charge your current payment method the amount shown in the modal window. Note that if you purchase seats part way through the month, you’ll be charged a prorated fee for the rest of that month. You’ll then be charged the regular fee for each subsequent month that Conversations is activated in your account.
Seats can be removed at any time by the Primary Account admin. Only empty seats can be removed from your plan. This means that if a seat is assigned to a user, it cannot be removed. You may need to adjust the Agent role in order to remove the seat.
- From the “Manage Seats” page, use the sliding scale to determine how many seats you would like to have.
- Click the “Update” button.
- A modal window will display your new pricing. To confirm the number of seats, click the “Confirm seat purchase” button.