Custom reports are available on the Enterprise plan.
You can create custom reports in your ActiveCampaign account. These reports can help you analyze information and answer specific questions you and your team may have around data or certain activities. When you create a custom report, you can save it to your account so you can access it at any time.
In this article, we'll show you how to create a custom report that shows you when a specific tag was added to contact.
Before we get started, here are some terms you'll need to become familiar with as you create your own custom reports:
Dimensions describe data in your account. For example, contact name, contact ID, or city.
Measures are aggregate numbers.
A collection of data elements.
Each report you create and save is called a Look.
Access the custom reporting tool
The custom reporting tool is located on the Reports section of your account. This is listed in addition to your standard reports.
To access the reporting tool, click "Reports" in the left menu. Then click "Custom Reports."
Create the "Date tag was added to contacts" custom report
1. Click the "Contacts" view located under Explore. This will expand the "Contacts" view.
2. Next, you'll need to add the "Contact ID" dimension. To do so, click "Contact ID."
3. Then add the "Name" dimension by clicking "Name."
4. Next, you'll need to add the Email dimension. To do so, click the "Email" option.
5. Now you'll need to add the "Tag Application Date" dimension. To do so, click "Tag Application Date" to expand the tag application date menu. Then click the "Tag Application Date" option.
6. Now you'll need to add a "Tag" filter to the report. To do so, hover your mouse over "Tag" and click the "Filter" button that appears.
7. Now you'll need to define which tag you want to filter your data by. To do so, go to the "Tag" filter located under the "Filters (1)" header.
8. Type the tag you wish to filter the data by into the field provided. Note that we'll provide suggestions below the field as you type.
9. Click the "Run" button to display the data.
We'll then list all contacts who have the specified tag applied to them as well as the date it was added:
Save and access the report
Once you create your custom report, you can save it in your account so you can pull it up later. To do so, you'll need to save this report as a "Look."
1. Click the gear icon located next to the "Run" button.
2. Click "Save as a Look..."
3. In the "Title" field, type a descriptive title. For example, you can name this report "Date tag was added to contacts."
4. Click "Save."
The report will be located in the Custom Report menu under "Looks." To access it, click the menu icon located next to the gear icon in the report, then select the Look you wish to view.