You can use the ActiveCampaign for Chrome extension to contact and deal tasks right from your Gmail inbox. Once the task is created, it will sync to your ActiveCampaign account.
Note that tasks are available to customers on the Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans.
See the Getting Started with the ActiveCampaign for Chrome extension help article for additional resources.
1. Open your Gmail inbox.
2. Locate any email the contact sent and open it. The ActiveCampaign Chrome extension will load in the right side panel.
3. Click the plus symbol (+) located on the top right of the side panel.
4. Click "Task" from the list of options.
5. The "Create a Task" panel will display. Type the name of the task into the space provided and provide a short description.
6. Use the date and time dropdown fields to set a due date and time for the task.
7. Next, you can assign the task to any member on your team using the "Assigned to" dropdown.
8. Use the "Task Type" dropdown to select the task type. You can choose from any default options that came with your account or you can choose a custom task type that you created.
9. The status dropdown will let you mark a task as complete. If you're creating a new task, the default status will be "Incomplete."
10. Use the "Task Relation" dropdown to associate the task with a contact or a deal. Note that if the contact does not yet have a deal, only "Contact" will be listed in this dropdown.
11. When finished, click "Save."
The task will display toward the top of the side panel for the contact along with a timestamp of when it was created.