The All Automations report lists all automations in your ActiveCampaign account and shows how many contacts entered each automation. You can also access more detailed reports for each automation from this page.
How to access the All Automations report
To access the All Automations report, there are two methods:
- Click "Reports" located in the left menu. Click "Automation Reports" > "All Automations" option.
- Click "Automations" located in the left menu. Click "All Automations" under Reports.
Overview of the All Automations report
The All Automations report will list all active and inactive automations in your account. They will be listed in alphabetical order. Note that we will only show a limited number of automations on your screen. You will need to scroll through the automations in order to view all of them.
This report will refresh every six hours. The timestamp at the bottom will show when the report was last updated.
The All Automations report will include the following information:
Name of the automation in your account. This will also display the number of campaigns in your automation.
Clicking the ellipses under the automation name will open a modal window containing links to more detailed reports for your automation. This includes:
- Automations Overview report
- Automation Contacts report
- Automation Goals report
Clicking any of these links will open a new tab or window in your browser where you can view that report.
Number of contacts who entered the automation.
At the top of the report is a "Label" dropdown. You can click this dropdown then click a label in order to filter your automations. Note that you can type the label you would like to filter by into the "Search labels" field.
Export the All Automations report
To export the report, follow these steps:
1. Hover your mouse over the report.
2. Click the vertical ellipses that appears over the "Contacts" column.
2. Click the "Download Data" button.
3. Click the "Download" button to export the data as a CSV, TXT, Excel (2007 or later), JSON, HTML or Markdown file.
The data will download into a CSV file. It will contain both the name of each automation and the number of contacts who entered each automation.
This report will time out after 90 seconds. If you wait longer than 90 seconds to export this report, then the file exported will be blank. If this happens, we recommend refreshing your browser and try exporting again.