Pages is available on the following plans:
The "Text" block will let you include written information and links to your landing page. You can also apply styling to your text and change the font type and size.
In this article:
About the "Text" block
The "Text" block is available in the right pane of the page editor.
Once the "Text" block is added, you can adjust its size and add styling to it. Like other blocks, you can add, edit, duplicate, and remove a "Text" block to any page or page template.
There is no limit to the amount of text you can add to your page. By default, text is set to be paragraph. Your paragraph font size is set in your Page's Theme.
Add the "Text" block to your page
To insert the "Text" block into your page layout:
1. From the page editor, drag the "Text" block to your page layout.
2. Double-click the block so you can add content to it.
3. Type the content you want to display over the default placeholder text. Note that you can use the tool bar that appears to apply styling to your text. For example, you can bold, italicize, or underline your content.
4. Click the checkmark button in the top right bar to save your content.
To edit the text later on, open the page's editor, double-click the text you wish to update, and type the new text.
Edit text style
When you add or edit text on your page, a modal tool bar will appear. You can use this to add styling to your text.
The styling options available are:
- Font tag . Select either paragraph (P) or heading (H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6). The sizes of each tag are set under your page's theme.
- Font size (relative to your page theme's font settings)
- Align text to the left, center, right, or justified
- Line height
- Letter spacing
- Text color
Change the font type
You can change the font type for your page any any time. This is done under the "Theme" tab in the page editor.
Font changes will apply to all text on your page. You can change the font for both headings and body text on your page.
To change the font type:
1. Click the "Theme" button in the top right bar.
2. Under "Font Family":
- Click the "Heading" dropdown and click the font you wish to use for your headings
- Click the "Body" dropdown and click the font you wish to use for text that appears in the body of the page
Changes applied to the font will save automatically.
Duplicate a "Text" block
You can duplicate any block on your page. To do so click the block you wish you duplicate on your page then click the duplicate icon in the top right bar.
Delete a "Text" block
You can delete any block from a page. To do so, click the block you wish to remove then click the trash icon in the top right bar.