Learn how to add your ActiveCampaign form to your landing page. Doing so will let you add contacts to email marketing lists, use a double opt-in process, and more.
Pages is available on the following plans:
You can add any form you create in your ActiveCampaign account to any ActiveCampaign page with the "Embed" block. Doing so lets you capture contact information and grow your email lists.
Learn how to create a form in ActiveCampaign.
Embedding a form you created in your ActiveCampaign account lets you:
Page tags will not be added to contacts who submit this form.
Add an ActiveCampaign form to your page
In order to add an ActiveCampaign form to your page, you'll need to retrieve the form's embed code then add it to the "Embed" block on your page.
1. Retrieve the form embed code.
- Click "Forms" in the left menu of your ActiveCampaign account
- Click "Edit" for the form you wish to add to your page
- Click the "Integrate" button on the top right
- Copy the "Simple Embed" code provided
- Click the "Save and exit" button
2. Navigate to your page editor.
- Click "Site" in the left menu of your ActiveCampaign account
- Click "Pages"
- Hover over the page you wish to add your form to. Click the "Edit Design" button
3. Drag-and-drop the "Embed" block to your page.
4. Click the block. This will open an editor in the Right Bar.
5. Delete the placeholder text from the editor. This is located between the two paragraph tags (<p>).
6. Paste the simple embed form code in between the two
<p> </p> tags.
7. Click the "Save" button.
The form will be added to your page.