Pages is available on the following plans:
You can add headlines to any landing page you create with ActiveCampaign using the "Headline" block.
In this article:
About the "Headline" block
The headline block is available in the right pane of the page editor.
Once a headline is added, you can adjust its size and add styling to it. Like other blocks, you can add, edit, duplicate, and remove a "Headline" block to any page or page template.
There is no limit to the number of headlines you can add to a page. A newly added headline is set to <h2> by default but can be changed to any header type that is set in your page's theme.
How to add a headline to your page
1. From the page editor, drag-and-drop the "Headline" block onto the page's canvas.
2. Double-click the block you just added.
3. Type the headline you want to display over the default placeholder text. Note that you can use the toolbar that appears to apply styling to your text.
4. Click the checkmark button in the right bar to save the headline.
To edit the headline later on, open the page's editor, double-click the headline you wish to update, and type the new headline.
Headline styling options
When you add or edit a headline on your page, a modal toolbar will appear. You can use this to add styling to your headline.
The styling options available are:
- Font tag. Select either paragraph (P) or heading (H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6). The sizes of each tag are set under your page's theme.
- Font size (relative to your page theme's font settings)
- Align text to the left, center, right, or justified
- Line height
- Letter spacing
- Text color
How to change the font type of your headline
In order to change the font type on your page, you must specify the font you wish to use under the "Theme" tab. Font changes will apply to all text on your page. You can change the font for both headings and body text on your page.
1. Click the "Theme" button in the top right bar.
2. Under "Font Family":
- Click the "Heading" dropdown and click the font you wish to use for your headings
- Click the "Body" dropdown and click the font you wish to use for text that appears in the body of the page
Changes applied to the font will save automatically.