Pages is available on Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans.
You can add videos to any landing page you create with ActiveCampaign using the "Video" block.
About the "Video" block
With this block, you can add a video to your landing page for your visitors to watch. This is done by placing the video's embed code into the block's code editor. This appears in the right pane when the block on your layout is clicked.
The videos you add to your page can be hosted on any video hosting site. Once added, they will be embedded into an iframe. This is because, unlike images, ActiveCampaign does not host videos.
While you can add as many videos as you like to your page, it's important to note that they can take up a lot of memory. This can result in your page loading slowly for visitors.
Add a video to your ActiveCampaign page - YouTube
- From the page editor, drag the "Video" block onto your page layout.
- Click the block on your layout to open the block editor in the right pane. You will see a line of code that looks similar to this:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/j6M0vP1rWm4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Go to your video platform account and locate the video you want to insert into your page.
- Locate the embed option for the video
- Copy the video embed code.
- Go back to your ActiveCampaign account.
- Delete the sample video code from the right pane and paste the embed code from your video platform.
- Click the checkmark button on the top right bar to save your work.
Duplicate a "Video" block
You can duplicate any block on your page. To do so click the block you wish to duplicate on your page then click the duplicate icon in the top right bar.
Delete a "Video" block
You can delete any block from a page. To do so, click the block you wish to remove then click the trash icon in the top right bar.