With ActiveCampaign Pages, you can use a different domain or edit the domain URL for a landing page at any time.
Select a custom domain for your landing page
If you've added your custom domain to Pages and added the CNAME record in your DNS settings, you can apply this domain to any landing page you create.
- Click "Website" > "Pages" to navigate to your Pages dashboard.
- Click the "Edit Design" button to the right of the page you would like to add the custom domain.
- Click the "Publish page" button.
- A modal window will open. Click the "Domain" dropdown and click the custom domain you wish to use with your landing page.
- Click the "Publish" button.
How to edit your URL
You can change your domain by repeating the steps above, and edit your URL anytime by changing the page slug located in the URL input field to the right of the domain.