Web Personalization is available on the following plans:
If you are in the Admin group, you can control which user groups have access to Web Personalization. Once they have access to Web Personalization, they can create, edit, and publish experiences.
- All users in the Admin group have access to Web Personalization by default
- Non-admin user groups will not see Web Personalization in their account. Admins need to grant these user groups access so they can use this feature
Set permissions for Web Personalization
To grant access to the Web Personalization feature:
1. Click "Settings" in the left menu.
2. Click the "Users and Groups" option on the left.
3. Click the "Groups" tab.
4. Locate the group you wish to grant access to and click the "Edit" button.
5. An "Edit Group" modal will open. Click the "Permissions" tab.
6. Locate the "Web Personalization" permission set and click the caret to expand permission options.
7. Click the "Check All" check box then click the "Save" button.