Also available as an add-on for the following plans:
Marketing Lite, Plus, Professional plans
Sales Plus and Professional plans
Custom reporting recipes are prebuilt dashboards and looks available in your account. You can use these templates as a starting point for building your own custom reports.
Access custom reporting recipes
To access custom reporting templates:
- Click Reports on the left menu.
- Click the "Custom Reports" option.
Click the folders menu (toggle navigation) in the right corner.
- The Folder Content drawer will slide out. Select the "Shared" folder.
- Click the "Recipes" option.
You'll see an ever-growing list of Dashboards and Looks to choose from. We recommend starting out by looking at the Marketing Overview Dashboard, Automation Overview Dashboard, or Sales Overview Dashboard.
See how metrics were built
The reporting template will load and display metrics for your campaigns or automations, depending on your selected template. Each metric listed on the page is in a tile.
To see how the data of any tile in the report was built:
- Hover your mouse over the tile.
- Click the vertical ellipsis that appears.
Click the "Explore From Here" option.
The page will reload and show you how that metric was built. For example, if you click the "Filters" bar at the top of the page, the menu will expand to show you all the filters used to create this metric.
From here, you can remove filters by clicking the "X", use and/or logic with filters to constrict or expand data by clicking the "+", or apply different filters using the dropdowns provided. When finished, click the "Run" button to refresh the results.
Save the tile to a look on your dashboard
Once you're done, you can save the new tile as a look or save it to a look or dashboard in your personal or shared space.
- Click the gear icon on the top right of the page.
- Hover over "Save" and select from the following: "Save as a Look," "Save as a new Dashboard," or "Save to an existing Dashboard."
- Complete the "Title" field to name your Look or Dashboard.
- Select the folder where you want to save your Look or Dashboard. Reminder: saving to the "Group" folder will make the Report accessible to other users within Custom Reporting.
- Select "Save."