Custom reports are available on the Enterprise plan.
Custom reporting templates are prebuilt dashboards in your account. You can use these templates as a starting point for building your own custom reports.
In this article:
Access custom reporting templates
To access custom reporting templates:
1. Click "Reports" in the left menu.
2. Click the "Custom Reports" option.
3. Click the folders menu in the right corner.
4. A modal window will open. Click the globe icon.
5. Click the "Templates" option.
You'll see two prebuilt templates: Automations Overview and Campaign Overview. Click either option to view the template.
See how metrics were built
The reporting template will load and display metrics for your campaigns or automations, depending on which template you selected. Each metric listed on the page is in a tile.
To see how the data any tile in the report was built:
1. Hover your mouse over the tile.
2. Click the vertical ellipsis that appears.
3. Click the "Explore From Here" option.
The page will reload and show you how that metric was built. For example, if you click the "Filters" bar at the top of the page, the menu will expand to show you all filters that were used to create this metric.
From here, you can remove filters by clicking the "X", use and/or logic with filters to constrict or expand data by clicking the "+", or apply different filters using the dropdowns provided. When finished, click the "Run" button to refresh the results.
Save the tile to a look on your dashboard
Once you're done, you can save the new tile as a look or save it to a look or dashboard in your personal or shared space.
1. Click the gear icon on the top right.
2. Click the personal or shared space option.
3. Click either "Save as a Look" or "Save to Dashboard."