Available on the Enterprise plan.
Create a report that highlights deal value by forecasted close date.
This recipe article demonstrates how to create a custom report that shows you the deal value against the deal forecasted close date. The report includes the ability to filter by a specific pipeline and forecasted time frame.
- Deals Forecasted Close Date
- Deals Pipeline
- Deals Forecasted Close Month
- Deals Total Value
Access Custom Reports
The custom reporting tool is located in the Reports section of your account. To access the reporting tool:
1. Click "Reports" on the left menu of your account.
2. Click "Custom Reports” in the "Reports" menu.
Build the Look
Create the two filters and dimension:
1. Click the “Deals” view to surface the nested dimensions and measures.
2. Click the "Forecasted Close Date" view to expand a list of options. This is nested under "Deals."
3. Hover over the "Forecasted Close Date" dimension then click the "Filter" button that appears.
4. Hover over the “Pipeline” dimension then click the “Filter” button that appears.
5. Click “Forecasted Close Month” to bring in the dimension into the report.
This is what the report should look like so far:
Create the measure:
1. Click “Total Value” to bring the measure into the report. You may need to scroll down the left pane in order to see this option.
2. Use the Filters section of the Explore located at the top center bar to select the desired “Pipeline” or “Forecasted Close Date” parameter.
3. Click the "Visualization" section then click the “Column” chart icon.
4. Click “Run” to retrieve the data. This is located on the top right of the report.