With ActiveCampaign, you can add a PayPal button to your landing page. Doing so is simple and lets page visitors make purchases on your page with ease.
Add the PayPal block to your layout
In this section, you'll learn how to add the "PayPal" block to your landing page.
1. From the page builder, make sure the "Blocks" tab is selected in the top right bar.
2. Drag the "PayPal" block to your layout.
The block will be added to your layout and contain short instructional text.
Configure the PayPal block
Once the PayPal block is added to your page layout, you can add a PayPal button to it.
1. From the page builder, click the "PayPal" block in your page layout. The right bar will display instructions.
2. Open a new tab or window in your browser and go to the PayPal buttons page.
3. Click the button option you wish to add to your landing page.
The PayPal "Buy Now" button is ideal if you sell one or a few items. If you sell many items, select the "Shopping Cart" button instead.
4. Complete the steps in PayPal to create the purchase button.
5. Click "Create Button" when finished.
6. Next, click "Select Code" and copy the snippet provided.
7. Go back to your landing page layout in ActiveCampaign.
8. Paste the code snippet you copied from PayPal into the text input box. The text input box is located in the right bar.
9. Click the checkmark icon on the top right bar to save your work.
You will be able to test the PayPal button after you publish your landing page.
If you need to edit this button in the future, go to the "My Saved Buttons" page in your PayPal account.