Add the "Countdown" block to your landing page to create a sense of urgency for your page visitors and drive conversions.
About the "Countdown" block
The "Countdown" block is a visual cue you can add to your landing page. Once added, visitors will see the number of days, hours, minutes, and seconds until the date of an event.
You may want to use this block to create a sense of urgency for a limited-time offer or build anticipation about an event. This can help you boost your sales and drive conversions.
Like other blocks in the landing page builder, the "Countdown" block is available in the right pane.
Once this block is added to your layout, you can adjust its theme, countdown type, styling, and size. You can also edit, duplicate, and delete a "Countdown" block.
Add the "Countdown" block to your page
- Navigate to Website > Pages.
- Locate the page you want to edit and click its name to open the builder.
- Drag the "Countdown" block to your page layout.
- Click the block on your page layout. The right pane will list all editing and styling options.
Style and edit the "Countdown" block
The "Countdown" block comes with the following edit and style options:
- Countdown Theme - Choose from two countdown themes: Standard (default) or Outlined. A newly added countdown block will share this theme. Uncheck "Use Shared Theme" to make that countdown's theme unique
- Countdown Type - Set a countdown to start by counting down to a future date ("Future Date") or count down from a specific amount of time ("Fixed Time")
- Date - Choose the date of your event
- Time - This is the time on the date to count down to
- Blocks & Labels - Set the color and opacity for a countdown's blocks and labels
- Numbers - Set the color and opacity for a countdown's numbers
- Style & Size - Choose from three countdown border style options: borders, borders and strikethroughs, or no borders. For size, a countdown can be small, medium, or large
Duplicate a "Countdown" block
You can duplicate any block on your page. To do so click the block you wish you duplicate on your page then click the duplicate icon in the top right bar.
Delete a "Countdown" block
You can delete any block from a page. To do so, click the block you wish to remove then click the trash icon in the top right bar.