If you enabled multi-factor authentication for your account login, you were presented with several recovery codes as part of the multi-factor authentication setup.
We provide recovery codes that you can use to log into your ActiveCampaign account. You will need to use these codes if your mobile device is lost, stolen, or damaged.
In this article:
About recovery codes
Each recovery code presented to you during the initial multi-factor authentication set up can only be used once. If you run out of recovery codes to use, you can reset them to create a new list of codes to use.
If you are unable to access your recovery codes, please contact your account admin so they can reset them for you.
If you are an admin and are locked out of your account, contact our Support Team and they can help you regain access to your account.
Log into your account with a recovery code
1. Go to the login page for your ActiveCampaign account and type your email address and password into the fields provided. Then click the "Login" button.
2. On the next screen, click "Use Recovery Code."
3. Type your recovery code into the field provided and click "Verify."
You will be logged into your account.
Each recovery code presented to you during the initial MFA set up can only be used once. If you run out of recovery codes to use, you can reset them to create a new list of codes to use.
How to reset your recovery codes
If you need to reset your codes, you can do so on the Settings > Security screen in your ActiveCampaign account. All account users with MFA enabled can reset their own recovery codes.
1. Click "Settings" then click "Security."
2. Click the "Reset Recovery Codes" button.
3. A modal window will appear. Type your account password into the field provided and click "Submit."
The modal will display recovery codes. Take a few moments to copy these codes and keep them in a safe place in the event you need to use them to access your ActiveCampaign account.