You can use Census to perform one-way syncs from Snowflake to ActiveCampaign.
Once you sign up for Census, follow the steps below to configure the integration.
- You can only sync contact data (all plan levels) and account data (Plus, Professional, Enterprise plans) from Snowflake to ActiveCampaign
- This integration requires a Census account, a Snowflake account, and an ActiveCampaign account
Add Snowflake as a data source
- Within Snowflake, ensure the Census account you're connecting has the appropriate permissions.
- Please see Census' Snowflake permission script
- From the Connections page in Census, add Snowflake as a data warehouse, including:
- Snowflake account name
- Query execution warehouse
- Password or keypair
Add ActiveCampaign as a service connection
From the Connections page in Census, add ActiveCampaign as a service connection, including the API URL and Key.
Set up syncs between Snowflake and ActiveCampaign
- From the Syncs page in Census, create a new sync.
- Select your Snowflake connection under "What data do you want to sync?"
- Select the corresponding Snowflake source warehouse, database, schema, and table for the data you want to sync to ActiveCampaign
- Select your ActiveCampaign connection under "Where do you want to sync data to?"
- Select whether you want to sync contacts or accounts to ActiveCampaign
- For ActiveCampaign Contact objects, select "Update or Create" or "Update Only."
- Under "How are source and destination records matched?," select the account or contact identifier from your Snowflake table.
- For accounts, select the field with the account's name
- For contacts, select the field with the contact's email
- Under "Which properties should be updated?," use the "Add Mapping" button to map fields from ActiveCampaign to Snowflake.
- Run a test or click "Next."
- Choose whether you'd like to "Run a sync now?"
- Click "Create Sync."
The integration configuration is complete.