Available on Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans.
With ActiveCampaign, you can edit multiple deals at once. Bulk editing deals helps you be more efficient in managing your pipelines and provides ease when managing workflows.
You can bulk edit all deal standard and custom fields. These include:
- Deal title
- Deal value
- Deal owner
- Deal description
- Deal forecasted close date
- Deal status
- Deal value
- Deal pipeline and stage
- All Deal custom fields
- You can only edit deals visible on the Deals page. Meaning, you need to follow the steps below for each page of deals you want to edit
- For bulk editing a deal owner, a warning notification will appear if deals are assigned to an account user who cannot view the selected deals due to pipeline permissions. This warning lists the pipelines in question and does not prevent you from performing the edit action
How to bulk edit a deal owner
- Click “Deals” on the left menu.
Locate the deals you want to update using any one or combination of these methods:
- Use the “Pipeline” dropdown to display deals per pipeline
- Use the “Add a filter” button to filter deals by Deal Details or Custom Deal Fields
- Use the “Deal Owners,” “Status,” or “Tags” dropdowns to filter your deals
- Use the search bar to find a group of deals by field, pipeline, deal owner, status, or deal value
Click the list view button. This button has three horizontal stripes:
You can also filter deals by Deal Details, Owners, Status, Pipeline, and Stage or use the search bar to locate a group of deals on the List view page.
- Click the check box for each deal you want to edit. You can also select all deals on a page by clicking the check box next to “Deal Title.”
- A modal window will appear. Click the “Update deal field” dropdown and select or search the field you want to edit.
- Once you choose a deal field, the additional fields will update based on the deal field you choose to edit. Fill out all available fields with the new values.
- You can also edit multiple fields at once. To do so, click “Add Another Action.” You will need a separate action for every field you want to edit.
- To delete an action, click the trash can icon to the right of the action.
- Click the “Apply” button.
- A confirmation message will appear. Click the “Apply changes” button.
A notification message will appear and let you know that your change is processing. You can safely navigate away from the page.