With ActiveCampaign, you can edit the Deal Owner for multiple deals at once. Bulk editing the deal owner helps you be more efficient in managing your pipelines and provides ease when managing workflows.
- You can only edit deals visible on the Deals page. Meaning, you need to follow the steps below for each page of deals you want to edit
- A warning notification will appear if deals are assigned to an account user who cannot view the selected deals due to pipeline permissions. This warning lists the pipelines in question and does not prevent you from performing the edit action
How to bulk edit a deal owner
- Click “Deals” on the left menu.
- Locate the deals you want to update using any one or combination of these methods:
- Use the “Pipeline” dropdown to display deals per pipeline
- Use the “Add a filter” button to filter deals by Deal Details or Custom Deal Fields
- Use the “Deal Owners,” “Status,” or “Tags” dropdowns to filter your deals
- Use the search bar to find a group of deals by field, pipeline, deal owner, status, or deal value
- Click the list view button. This button has three horizontal stripes:
You can also filter deals by Deal Details, Owners, Status, Pipeline, and Stage or use the search bar to locate a group of deals on the List view page.
- Click the check box for each deal you want to edit. You can also select all deals on a page by clicking the check box next to “Deal Title.”
- A modal window will appear. Click the dropdown and select the user who will own the deals.
- Click the “Apply” button.
- A confirmation message will appear. Click the “Apply changes” button.
A notification message will appear and let you know that your change is processing. You can safely navigate away from the page.