As you send different types of campaigns, you might want to recall certain information about them, like which list received a specific campaign. In ActiveCampaign, you can view basic campaign details like this in two ways to see preferred information. This campaign information includes:
- The type of campaign sent
- The status of the campaign
- The date and time it was sent
- What list(s) the campaign was sent to
This article will cover the places in the platform you can filter and view this information.
How to view basic campaign details with a filter
You can look up campaigns to view basic details from the Campaigns tab of the platform, and use filters to narrow your campaign search even further.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Login to your ActiveCampaign account.
- Click on Campaigns.
- Above your list of campaigns, there are a number of dropdown filters you can use to sort your campaigns, including Type, Status, Label, and List. Use these filters to find specific campaigns and their basic details.
- Click on the desired campaign.
How to view basic campaign details with the Details report feature
In addition to filtering for specific campaigns, you can also view basic campaign details through our Reports feature and the Details button.
To look at a specific campaign's report and find the Details button, there are two methods. Unfold the sections below to learn more:
If a campaign is completed, you can access the report from the Campaigns tab.
- Click on Campaigns.
- Scroll down to your desired campaign or use the dropdown filters to find it.
- Click on the "View Report" button that appears next to the campaign.
Clicking this will take you to the Campaign Reports section of the Reports tab and to the report for that specific campaign.
You can also access basic campaign details directly through the Reports tab.
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click on "Campaign Reports" to show the dropdown menu.
- Click on "All Campaigns."
- Click on the linked button labeled "Details."
5. After you click on "Details." a modal will appear with all of the basic information for that campaign.
Note: if the campaign had a segment, the Details report will also include the segment information.