You can update the timezone setting for your ActiveCampaign account. To do so:
- Click "Settings" on the left menu.
- On the "Account Settings" page, scroll down to the Timezone dropdown.
- Click the Timezone dropdown and click the timezone you want to set your ActiveCampaign account to.
- Click the "Save settings" button on the bottom of the page.
Once updated, the following Date & Time segment conditions used in Automations will reflect your new timezone:
- Current day of the week (Country/City)
- Current day of the month(Country/City)
- Current month(Country/City)
- Current year(Country/City)
- Current time(Country/City)
In the example below, we set the account timezone to reflect America/Chicago: