Available on Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans.
Pages metrics show you how your landing pages are performing. You can use this information to see which pages are your best performers and which ones need improvement.
- Metrics go into effect for each landing page published after February 22, 2022
- To add metrics to pages published prior to February 22, 2022, you must republish your pages. We’ll start tracking metrics for your republished page from that point forward
Metrics included on the Landing Page Dashboard
Pages metrics are located on the Landing Pages Dashboard in your ActiveCampaign account. To get there, click “Webite” > "Pages" on the left menu of your account.
This shows the total number of page views. This includes multiple visits made by the same visitor. This metric is tracked by default.
You do not need to set up Site Tracking in order to track visits made to your landing page.
- Form submissions
- This includes submissions for the "Pages Form" block (for accounts created before August 2, 2022) and the "Inline Form" block
- Form submissions are tracked by default
- It is not possible to turn off this conversion metric
- Button clicks
- Tracked if you have a clickable “call-to-action” button on your page. Note that your button must contain a link
- Button clicks are tracked by default
- You can turn off this conversion metric for existing and new pages and turn it back on again
- Link clicks
- Available if you have a link on your page
- Link clicks are tracked by default, but you can disable this option for each link on your page
The conversion rate is landing page visits divided by conversions. This metric is tracked by default.
How to remove button and link clicks from the Conversions metric
Button and link clicks count towards your conversion metric by default. However, you can remove these items from your metric. To do so:
- Click “Website” > "Pages" on the left menu to navigate to the Pages Dashboard.
- Click the “Edit Design” button for the landing page.
- Click the button or link you want to remove from the Conversions metric.
- Uncheck the “Count towards page analytics” option that appears.
- Repeat the steps above for each link or button on your page.