Available on all plans.
With ActiveCampaign, once you create a signature, it is automatically added to all direct one-to-one emails you create. This includes one-to-one emails sent from:
- Contacts overview page
- Contact profile records
- Deal records
- Account records
To set up your signature:
- Click Settings on the left menu.
- The Account Settings page will load. Scroll down to the “Signature” section.
- Add your signature to the space provided.
- Optional: Use the styling options provided to bold, italicize, underline, or strike out your text. You can also use custom HTML to add images to your signature.
- When finished, click the “Save Settings” button located at the bottom of the page.
To learn how to add your signature to automated one-to-one emails, visit the “Add a deal owner’s signature to an automated one-to-one email” help article.