Also available as an add-on for the following plans:
Marketing Lite, Plus, Professional
Sales Plus and Professional
With custom objects available in Custom Reports you will be able to create reports comparing custom object data to your ActiveCampaign data. This information can be used to help obtain valuable insights, discover trends, areas of opportunity, and grow your business with the specific custom objects data.
- Custom Report data is refreshed once daily around 5:30 am CST
- Newly created custom objects will appear in Custom Reports after the next data refresh cycle
- You need to create a custom object to use this option. You can create a custom object schema with the ActiveCampaign API or the “Manage Data” page in your account. Some integrations, like Zendesk Support and Calendly, include a custom object
- Only contact custom object information can be used with Custom Reports
- The available dimensions and measures are dynamic with each custom object. Updates or changes to these need to be made under Settings > Manage Data
- If a custom object schema is deleted, it will not exist in Custom Reports after the next data refresh cycle
- You will be able to cross join dimensions and measures from the contact table as long as the contact is associated with the custom object. Cross join is only available for contact relationships at this time. To learn more about how to cross join please see here
How to view custom objects in Custom Reports
1. Create a custom object template, schema, or connect an integration that includes a custom object like Zendesk Support or Calendly. Note that new custom objects will show in Custom Reports after the next data refresh.
2. To view your available custom objects, click “Settings” then click “Manage Data.”
3. To view the custom objects in custom reports, click “Reports” then click “Custom Reports.”
All the relevant custom objects in the Settings > Manage Data will be on the left.
In the example below, you can see there are several custom objects created:
4. Click the arrow to the left of the custom object to reveal the dimensions and measures available to build the report. Note: the available dimensions and measures are dynamic with each custom object. Updates or changes to these need to be made under Settings > Manage Data.
5. Once you’re satisfied with the information you can save the report as a look or a dashboard to quickly access again later.