With ActiveCampaign, you can attach files directly to a deal, such as a contract, proposal, pricing sheet, or even images.
- File storage limits are based on your plan tier:
- Plus - 1GB
- Professional - 5 GB
- Enterprise - 10 GB
- Trial - 250 MB
- The file size limit for each upload is 75 MB per file
- File types currently supported: pdf, doc/docx, xls/xlsx, pptx, csv, tif, tiff, txt, jpg/jpeg, png, gif, svg
- Users with permission to view deals can attach, rename, and download files. Only admins or users with “Delete Deals” permissions can delete files
How it works
Once you create a Deal, you can add files by either:
- Clicking the Action button dropdown at the top right, then click “Add a file” to choose files from your computer.
- Clicking the “Files” tab on the bottom left of the record.
From the "Files" tab, you can upload your files in two ways:
Drag and drop files from your computer
- Click the “Add a file” button to choose files from your computer
You can leave the page open on another tab or in the background once the upload starts.
A modal will appear on the top right when the upload is complete to show how much storage is used. This modal is the only way to see storage amounts.
Uploaded files are listed on the deal record under the “Files” tab. It includes the File Name, Date Added, File Size, and Updated by information.
To download, rename, or delete the file, click the three dots to the right of the file: