Available on Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans.
With ActiveCampaign Pages, your published landing page will include a footer that says "Built with ActiveCampaign" by default.
To turn the ActiveCampaign branding off, follow these steps:
- Click “Website” on the left navigation bar.
- Click “Pages” and click the title of your page to open the page designer.
- In your landing page, click “Theme” at top right.
- Scroll to the bottom of the right pane.
- Under “AC Branding,” toggle "Include AC Branded Footer" off.